Thursday 10 April 2014

In these shoes........?



I made these a while ago, inspired by Leonie Pujols tutorial here. I had some scrapfx freebies and I really couldn't see me using them but they were perfect for this.



 Really liked the end result ......great for a card for one of my nieces. The only extra I added was on the base of each shape I stencilled some treasure gold through before I started dipping them.


I used the same stencil and treasure gold to make the background for the card, added some walnut stain DI around the edge and the central panel was embossed using one of TH sizzix embossing folders. Think I might keep the green shoe, reminds me of when I used to wear platforms...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.